If you wish to apply for transport to school, you will need to complete a form available on the Kent County Council website.

This link will take you directly to the free school transport page.

  • Under the ‘Who can get it’ tab you will find the home school transport guide (at the very bottom of the page)
  • Under the ‘Apply’ tab you will find a link to Form T1A  – use this form to apply for home to school transport for children with an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now